International Clearance

All players over the age of 10 who are not born in England, have not previously applied for a international clearance certificate, and wish to register for the Club, need to complete the International Clearance forms, and provide the requisite documentation. All completed forms and documentation need to be sent to so that they can be signed and forwarded on to the FA.

The EBFA is extremely strict on these being processed, and therefore they need to be completed as soon as possible, as the process takes a while.


(a href =””>FA International Clearance Guidance)

Please note that Twyford Comets FC, like all football clubs, has no control over this process.
International Clearance can take several weeks to obtain. After 30 days it may be possible to get provisional clearance from the FA. The player can sign for Twyford Comets FC at any time but cannot play in league or cup matches until International Clearance is received.

Junior and Youth Players
Any player of any nationality, including British, over 10 years and under 18 years of age who was previously resident in another country must obtain international clearance regardless of if they have played football in another country. (Please note that for the purposes of international clearance, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are another country).

The international clearance requirements do not apply if the player is under 10 years of age.
To obtain International Clearance Junior and Youth player please complete the form below and send to Do not send it to the FA who will only accept applications from clubs.

Adult Players

Any adult player of any nationality, including British, who has ever registered or played football for a club outside of England and including Wales, Scotland and NI need to obtain International Clearance before they can play for Twyford Comets FC.

To obtain International clearance for an adult player please download and complete the FA form here (do not use the Junior & Youth Form below this article) and send to Do not send it to the FA who will only accept applications from clubs.